Spiced Cypriot New Potatoes
Quick, easy and delicious these oven-roasted spiced Cypriot New Potatoes are a great alternative to traditional roast potatoes
- Rapeseed Oil
- Roasting Tray
- Garam Masala
- 750 gr Cypriot New Potatoes quartered
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- ½ teaspoon Ground Turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 1 Clove Garlic Crushed
- 1 teaspoon Rapeseed Oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 220C and a roasting tray with 1 teaspoon of Rapeseed Oil.
- Wash the Cypriot New Potatoes and parboil for 5 mins until tender.
- Drain the potatoes and add into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the Garam Masala, ground turmeric, chilli powder and crushed garlic, then toss or shake the bowl so that the potatoes are coated in the spice mix.
- Add a 1 teaspoon of Rapeseed Oil and toss the potatoes again.
- Put the potatoes into the pre-heated roasting tray and cook for 25 minutes.
- Serve with a cooling sour cream dip.